JTD Wireless RF Item Locator/Key Finder with LED Flashlight and Base Support. with 4 Receivers Key Finder-Wireless Key RF Locator, Remote Control, Pet, Cell, Wireless RF Remote Item, Wallet Locator
- Price : 18.05
Warning: THIS item contains small parts.Please keep it away from young children.
is losing keys a major issue?
jtd provides this latest version key finder to solve your problem. This remote key finder tracker) can help you to find the lost keys, remotes, purses, Glasses, canes, and other easily lost Novelties quickly. With just one press on the color-coded button, The beep sound and flashes will lead you to find the lost stuff. This is a unique remote key finder with LED flashlight and holder support. The on/off switch is located at the right side of the transmitter, which allows you to turn on and off the LED flashlight easily. This becomes extremely handy when you need to find something in the dark. The key finder with base support is also a good decoration for your tea table, TV Bench, Bed, computer desk, bookshelf, etc. The remote control transmitter is removable from the holder and can be carried by you to find lost stuff.
transmitter also has handy built-in LED flashlight
the loud beeping sound & flashlight on the receiver will lead you to your lost item
this key finder system includes
· 1 RF transmitter with 4 brightly colored buttons.
· total 4 stylish, brightly colored receivers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 4 receivers, one transmitter and key rings with a 75-130 feet range.
- The loud beeping sound & flashlight on the the receiver will lead you to your lost item
- Low consumption and long standby time with stable frequency technique.Wireless search that easily penetrates though walls, cushions and doors with a push of a button.
- Lifetime technical support from the manufacture and 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from JTD
- WARNING: This item contains small parts. Please keep it away from young children. Other Tips: Rotate battery cover to ''ON" position to remove the cover, and rotate to "OFF" position to latch the cover.